Come to a lecture, workshop, or garden tour. Visit with us at a farmers market or festival. Buy plants from our gardens. We always have something fun going on.
- This event has passed.
Garden Basics – Lawns
September 16, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Take the mystery out of growing a better lawn!
Learn from Master Gardeners who volunteer with the Healthy Virginia Lawns with advice on the following topics and lots more:
- Why is testing my soil important?
- How low or high should I cut my grass?
- When and how often should I feed my lawn?
- How much and when should I water my lawn?
- Does my lawn need to be aerated, over seeded, and/or dethatched? Why?
- How to identify and control common lawn weeds?
- How to identify and control
HOW TO REGISTER: Call 434-872-4583 or send your contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address) and name of class (Garden Basics-Lawns) to email@example.com.
Download the Garden Basics brochure.