Come to a lecture, workshop, or garden tour. Visit with us at a farmers market or festival. Buy plants from our gardens. We always have something fun going on.
- This event has passed.
Garden Basics – Backyard Fruit
February 18, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Take the mystery out of growing fruit in your backyard. Garden Basics – Backyard Fruit offers basic guidance to help you get started.
Learn from Master Gardeners who will provide free fruit growing tips and advice on the following topics and lots more:
- What types fruit should I grow?
- What varieties are available?
- How much maintenance is involved?
- What unusual fruits will grow in this area?
- How do I get started?
- What is the best location for planting fruits?
- Tips for purchasing healthy fruit plants.
HOW TO REGISTER: Call the Horticulture Help Desk 434-872-4583 or send your contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address) and name of class (Garden Basics-Backyard Fruit) to email@example.com.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 13, 2017
Download the flyer.